On the Review tab, in the Language group, click Language, then click Set Proofing Language. 3. In the Editing Language pane, select the language that you want to use.
How do I change the AutoCorrect language in Microsoft Word?
Check spelling and grammar in a different language
- On the Review tab select Language > Language Preferences.
- Under Office authoring languages and proofing, select the language you want to use.
- Select OK.
Why is Microsoft Word AutoCorrect a different language?
The AutoCorrect language reflects the language at the insertion point, so you will have to make sure to change the language for all text. In an existing document, you may have no other option than to select everything and then specify the correct language.
How do I get Microsoft Word to recognize Spanish?
Open a new document or email message. On the Review tab, in the Language group, click Language. Click Set Proofing Language. In the Language dialog box, select the Detect language automatically check box.
How do I get rid of proofing Language in Word?
Open a Microsoft Office program, such as Word. Click File > Options > Language. Under Choose Editing Languages, select the language that you want to remove, and then click Remove.
How do I change my AutoCorrect back to English?
Click the Review tab. Click the Spelling & Grammar (arrow) button and select the Set Proofing Language option. Select the new language that you want to use for proofing. Click the OK button.
How do I turn off Spanish mode in Word?
To confirm if it is added, follow these steps:
- Open Word.
- Select the Review tab.
- Click Language, and then select Set Proofing Language.
- In the Language dialog box, select Spanish, and then select the Detect language automatically check box to disable the feature.
How do I change my Microsoft Word keyboard to Spanish?
How to Change Your Keyboard Language on Windows
- Click on the Windows icon on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Click on “Time & language”.
- Click on “Region and language”.
- Choose Spanish.
- Click on “Options”.
- Click on “Add a keyboard”.
- Select a Spanish keyboard.
How do I change Word from Spanish to English?
Open an Office program, such as Word. Click File > Options > Language. In the Set the Office Language Preferences dialog box, under Choose Display and Help Languages, choose the language that you want to use, and then select Set as Default.
How do I remove a language from Windows 10?
Select Start > Settings > Time & language > Language & region. Under Preferred languages, select the language you want to remove, and then select Remove.
How do I remove a language from my keyboard?
Step 1: System Settings window.
- Press Windows logo + I keys on the keyboard to open Settings page.
- Click on Time & language from the options and select Region & language from the left side panel of the window.
- Click on the keyboard language you want to remove under Languages and click on Remove.