Turn SAP On While Watching a Show
- While watching full-screen video, press the down arrow on your Xfinity remote. …
- Press the left key to move to the SAP button and press OK.
- When you select the SAP button, you’ll see the Audio Options panel and all available audio tracks for the program you’re watching.
How can I watch xfinity in Spanish?
From full screen video, press the down arrow on your remote to display the playback controls. Highlight the Audio Options/SAP button on the playback controls and press OK. Available audio languages will be shown in the Audio Options panel. A check mark will appear with the audio you’re currently hearing.
How do I turn on subtitles on xfinity?
Press the B key on your Xfinity remote to reach Accessibility Settings. Press OK to toggle Closed Captioning On or Off. If choosing On, then proceed to Closed Captioning Options and select your preferred settings (font size, color and formatting).
How do I change the Language on xfinity?
Change the Default Language in Xfinity Connect
- Once in Xfinity Connect, click the Settings icon, which looks like a gear. …
- Select Email Settings.
- Select Basic settings.
- Click the down arrow in the Language selector to choose your desired language.
Second audio program (SAP), also known as secondary audio programming, provides audio tracks in languages other than the native language that was recorded in a program. This feature is only available on the TV if you use an antenna or cable without a set-top box.
How do I turn off SAP on my xfinity TV?
How to Turn Off the SAP on Comcast
- Press the “Settings/Menu” button on the remote control to display the Quick Settings menu screen. …
- Use the arrow keys to scroll down to and select “SAP,” and then press “OK/SEL.”
- Press the down-arrow key to select the “Disable” option and press “OK/SEL” to save the setting.
Why is xfinity football in Spanish?
Viewers can use a setting on their TVs to switch between languages. If you’re hearing the broadcast in another language, it’s likely a setting on your TV was accidentally changed. … If the broadcast is still in another language, and you’re watching the game on cable, you may need to adjust a setting in your cable box.
What does SAP stand for on TV?
Secondary Audio Programming (SAP) is an audio channel that’s often used for an alternative language track or for Descriptive Video Services (DVS).
How can I get Spanish subtitles on my TV?
To enable Spanish subtitling, click the gear icon, which is located to the immediate right of the CC box. A menu appears that includes a Subtitles tab. In parentheses, a number indicates the current number of subtitled languages for your chosen video. Click this area to open a menu of available languages.
Select General, and then select Accessibility. Select Caption Settings, and then select Caption to turn captions on.
By default, the A key is Help, the B key is Day-, the C key is Day+ and the D key is Descriptive Video Service (DVS) on/off. You can set these buttons to replay, go to Xfinity On Demand, jump ahead 24 hours in the On-Screen Guide and more.
Why is my TV speaking in Spanish?
Major television networks usually broadcast their channels in two languages, Spanish and English. Spectrum TV channels are normally programmed to air in the English language but if you are watching channels with Spanish audio, then you might have changed the settings unknowingly or accidentally.