How do you make a Spanish word plural?
To form the plural in Spanish, add -s to most nouns ending in a vowel (a, e, i, o or u) which doesn’t have an accent.
What is the plural of Una?
unas (oo-nahs) (the plural of una)
What is El Libro plural?
The plural form of nouns terminating in vowels is obtained by adding an -s to the end. SINGULAR. PLURAL. libro (book) libros (books)
What are the 3 rules for making nouns plural in Spanish?
8 Simple Rules to Master the Plural in Spanish
- Add an “s” to nouns that end in vowels. …
- Match the article to the noun in both gender and number. …
- Add “es” to nouns that end in consonants. …
- Add “es” and drop the accent over the “o” if the noun ends in “ión” …
- If a noun ends in “z”, add “es” and change the “z” to “c”
How do you make El Pais plural?
5 Answers. Hmmm, it is el país (with an accent) in the singular & los paises (without an accent) in the plural.
How do you change singular to plural in Spanish?
Rule: If a singular noun ends in í or ú, you can add -s or -es to pluralize the word. The -es plural form is considered to be a bit fancier.
2. Add -s or -es.
|Singular||-s Plural||-es Plural|
What is the plural of el profesor?
Meanings of “plural of profesor” in Spanish English Dictionary : 1 result(s)
How do you use LOS and LAS in Spanish?
los and las are used before plural nouns. los is used with masculine plural words, and las is used with feminine plural words.
What is pencils plural in Spanish?
lápiz m (plural: lápices m)
What is La Maleta plural?
plural of maleta. maletas [f/pl]
What is the plural of Computadora?
(plural: computadoras f)
What is the plural form of televisor?
The plural form of televisor is televisors.
How do you make el papel plural?
Rule #2: If a noun ends in a consonant, add “es”
- el mes – los meses → month – months.
- el doctor – los doctores → doctor – doctors.
- el papel – los papeles → paper – papers.
How do you make something plural?
Most singular nouns are made plural by simply putting an -s at the end.
The correct spelling of plurals usually depends on what letter the singular noun ends in.
- To make regular nouns plural, add ‑s to the end. …
- If the singular noun ends in ‑s, -ss, -sh, -ch, -x, or -z, add ‑es to the end to make it plural.