How do I get my xfinity off Spanish?
Press the xfinity button on your remote. Highlight Settings (the gear icon) and press OK on your remote. You can get to Audio Language (SAP) Reset from Device Settings > Audio, Language, or Accessibility Settings. Highlight one of them and press OK on your remote.
How do I change my xfinity back to English?
Change the Default Language in Xfinity Connect
- Once in Xfinity Connect, click the Settings icon, which looks like a gear. …
- Select Email Settings.
- Select Basic settings.
- Click the down arrow in the Language selector to choose your desired language.
How do I change the language on my xfinity TV?
Change the X1 Menu Language from the Settings Menu
- Press the xfinity button on your remote.
- Use the right or left arrow button on your remote to select the gear icon. …
- Use the up or down arrow button to highlight Idioma, then press the OK button on your remote.
Why does my TV keep switching to Spanish?
Reasons Why TV Language Changes – TV Foreign Language
But the most common reason is randomly pressing the TV remote and messing up with the TV settings. Sometimes pets, kids, or anybody in the house can accidentally sit on the remote on the sofa. Butt-pressing your remote can alter the setting of the TV.
How do I get my TV off Spanish?
1. Press the Menu button on your remote. 2. Select the House icon on the Quick Menu at the bottom.
- Press the TiVo button on your remote.
- Select Menu.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select Audio & Video Settings.
- Change Default Audio Language to English.
- Press the Live TV button on your remote to return to live TV.
Why is xfinity football in Spanish?
Viewers can use a setting on their TVs to switch between languages. If you’re hearing the broadcast in another language, it’s likely a setting on your TV was accidentally changed. … If the broadcast is still in another language, and you’re watching the game on cable, you may need to adjust a setting in your cable box.
How do I change the language from Spanish to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
Why are my channels in Spanish Comcast?
Comcast Menu in Spanish Fix
If your Comcast channels switched to Spanish, it may be that your guide has changed to another language. … Pressing OK will take you to the Settings menu, where you can toggle to Language, press OK again, and use the up and down arrows to find your desired menu language.
What Is It? Second audio program (SAP), also known as secondary audio programming, provides audio tracks in languages other than the native language that was recorded in a program. This feature is only available on the TV if you use an antenna or cable without a set-top box.