How do I change my PayPal from Spanish to English?
Below are the steps to do this:
- Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click ‘My settings. ‘
- Click Update beside ‘Preferred language. ‘
- Select your preferred language and click Save.
How do I change my settings to Spanish?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I change language on PayPal?
How to Change the Language on a PayPal Account
- Navigate to the PayPal website on your Web browser, sign in to your account and click the “Profile” tab at the top of your account.
- Click the “My Settings” button in the My Profile menu.
- Click the “Update” link in the Preferred Language row.
Why is my PayPal email in Spanish?
Clear your cache and cookies (no idea what browser you’re using, so you might need to check that online), restart your computer, then go to the PayPal site and select your language preference just like you did before. This should update everything with your language preferences.
How do I change the language back to English on Google Chrome?
Change the language of your Chrome browser
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Click Languages. Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More . …
- Click Display Google Chrome in this language. …
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
How do I make Google English?
Change your web language settings
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Personal info.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” click Language Edit .
- Search for and select your preferred language.
- Click Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, click + Add another language.
How do I check my PayPal account settings?
These settings in Paypal can be found by heading to:
Settings > Account settings. Or by following this link: https://www.paypal.com/businessmanage/account/accountAccess. If you don’t see either of these options, then you may be using a PayPal Personal account.
How do I get out of PayPal?
Click on Account Settings. At the top of the Account Settings page, there is a line for Account Type. There is a Close Account button to the right in this line, next to Account Type. Click the Close Account button to delete your PayPal account.