Spain main imports are: capital goods; chemicals; energy products; automotive sector; consumer goods; food, beverages and tobacco; and non-chemical semi-manufactured products. Main import partners are: Germany; France; China; Italy; the US; the UK; Portugal; Morocco and Turkey.
What are Spain’s imports?
Spain’s Top 10 Imports
- Vehicles: US$36.7 billion (11.3% of total imports)
- Machinery including computers: $32.8 billion (10.1%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $31.1 billion (9.6%)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $30 billion (9.2%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $17.5 billion (5.4%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $12.4 billion (3.8%)
What are Spain’s top imports?
Spain’s Top Imports
- Crude petroleum – $28.2 billion.
- Petroleum gas – $9.17 billion.
- Refined petroleum – $8.56 billion.
- Copper ore – $2.48 billion.
- Corn – $1.74 billion.
What does Spain export the most?
List of exports of Spain
What are 2 imports in Spain?
The most recent imports of Spain are led by Crude Petroleum ($27.8B), Cars ($21.6B), Vehicle Parts ($13.2B), Packaged Medicaments ($10B), and Petroleum Gas ($8.58B). The most common import partners for Spain are Germany ($47.8B), France ($40.8B), China ($29.8B), Italy ($26.7B), and Netherlands ($16.5B).
What are the imports and exports of Spain?
Spain Exports and Imports of Product Groups 2019
- Spain Raw materials exports are worth US$ 36,919 million, product share of 10.95%.
- Spain Raw materials imports are worth US$ 60,003 million, product share of 15.98%.
- Spain Intermediate goods exports are worth US$ 70,125 million, product share of 20.80%.
Where does Spain import from?
Top 10 Import Countries
What goods are produced in Spain?
Vegetables, fruits, and cereals are the principal crops, accounting for about three-fourths of Spain’s agricultural production (in terms of value), with cereals the principal crops.
What products are made in Spain?
Spain Products: Handicrafts
- Leather. In Spain you can find great deals on top-notch leather products, such as jackets, bags, wallets, belts and shoes.
- Swords & Shields. …
- Wicker. …
- Silk Shawls. …
- Embroidery. …
- Guitars. …
- Wine. …
What does the UK import from Spain?
In terms of services, the top services imported by Spain from the UK were financial services, transportation, travel, business services and telecommunications, computer and information services (ONS, 2019).
What is Spain known for?
Top 12 Things Spain is Famous for in the world
- Siesta. The Spaniards are probably the most laid-back people in the world and everyone knows that. …
- Mediterranean Beaches. …
- Calat Alhambra. …
- Alcohol And Drinks. …
- La Sagrada Familia. …
- Spanish Football. …
- Paella. …
- La Tomatina.
What foods do Spain export?
According to the latest figures from the Spanish Food and Drink Industry Association (FIAB), fresh fruit and vegetables remained the most important Spanish food export, accounting for 35 per cent of total sales, followed by the drinks sector (essentially wines), seafood, canned vegetables, olive oil, meat products and …
What is trade like in Spain?
Spain is open to foreign trade, which represents 66.9% of its GDP (World Bank, 2019). The country mainly exports motor cars (10.2%), petroleum products other than crude, vehicle parts and medicaments; importing crude oil (8% of total imports), cars and vehicle parts, medicaments and petroleum gas.
What’s Spain’s main source of income?
The tourism sector is pivotal for the country’s economy, being Spain’s main source of income (although its contribution to GDP fell from a pre-COVID level of 12.4% in 2019, to only 5.5% in 2020 – INE), as the country is the second-most popular tourist destination in the world (83.7 million tourists in 2019, before the …